Privacy e Cookies
Information for the processing of personal data
Azienda Agricola Bessich Luciano Eredi ssa, with registered office in Tornielli 12 / A - 33080 Roveredo in Piano (PN) VAT number 01194690937 (hereinafter, "Owner" or "We"), as data controller, informs you to pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your personal data, after explicit and express consent by selecting the relevant box, will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes.
1. Object of the treatment
As part of the provision of its services, the brief description of which can be found on the website www.bessich.com (hereinafter, collectively, the "Services"), the Data Controller processes personal, identification data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail) - hereinafter, "Personal Data" or "Data" - communicated by you (indifferently designated as "You" or "User") when concluding contracts for the supply of services of the Owner.
The Data Controller may process Personal Data that:
- the user voluntarily provides (for example, the information provided during registration);
2. Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data. Nature of the provision
Your personal data are processed, regardless of your explicit and express consent art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR) for the following purposes:
- conclusion and execution of contracts for the provision of the Controller's Services;
- response to your requests as part of the execution of contracts for the provision of the Controller's Services;
- fulfillment of the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- exercise of activities related to a legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
The provision of data for the purposes just mentioned is mandatory for the purposes of providing the services offered by the owner. Failing that, we will not be able to stipulate the contract for the supply of the Services and / or to guarantee the correct provision of the Services and / or to fulfill the obligations imposed on the Data Controller in execution of the contract for the supply of the Services.
In particular, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data lies in the specific context in which they are collected. The main reason why personal data is collected and used by us lies in the execution of the contract for the provision of the services of the owner. However, we will use your personal data even where such activity falls within the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, unless this interest is in conflict with the interests of protection of your data or with your fundamental rights and freedoms). In some cases, we may have a legal obligation to collect your personal data (for example, as part of a legal proceeding) or we may have to process and share such data with other parties, following a balancing judgment that requires us to comply with an obligation that prevails over your interest in data protection.
If we ask you to provide Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation or in execution of a supply contract entered into with you, we will explain which of such Data it is mandatory to provide or not and we will also give you account of the possible consequences of a refusal to communicate ( for example, failure to use the Services).
Likewise, if we collect and use the Data based on legitimate interests (ours or those of third parties), we will give you an account of which legitimate interests these are in the specific case.
Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following marketing purposes:
- send you via e-mail, post and / or text message and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and survey of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
- send you commercial and / or promotional communications from third parties via e-mail, post and / or sms and / or telephone contacts.
The provision of data for the purposes just mentioned is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services for which you are not your explicit and express consent is required.
We inform you that if you are already one of our customers, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the Controller's services and products similar to those you have already used, unless you disagree.
If you need further information on the legal basis and / or the purposes of the processing of your data, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
3. Methods of processing and communication of personal data
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2 GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
Personal data will be processed by us and by subjects (internal and external) specifically authorized by the data controller pursuant to art. 4 n. 10 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and operating under the supervision of the latter, in compliance with the instructions received and the contractual obligations between them. By way of example only, the Data may be processed / communicated by / to:
- employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or data processors and / or system administrators;
- companies and / or professionals who carry out external activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors;
- consultants in charge of keeping the accounting management on behalf of the Data Controller;
- lawyers to whom the Data Controller has given a specific professional mandate.
The Data referred to in point no. 1 (Object of the processing) may be communicated to subjects specifically authorized by the Data Controller pursuant to art. 4 n. 10 of EU Regulation 2016/679, exclusively for the purposes referred to in point n. 2 (Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data) and with the methods set out in this point no. 3 (Methods of processing and communication of personal data).
Personal data are processed by the Data Controller using servers located in the EU.
In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the reference servers even in non-EU territories. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 12 months from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of the processing and for no more than 12 months from the collection of data for marketing purposes.
4. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15-21 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data is being processed; in this case, you have the right to obtain access to them limited to those concerning you and you will have the right to receive from the Data Controller their relative communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identification details of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representatives in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- ask the Data Controller to limit the processing under the conditions and for the purposes referred to in art. 18 GDPR;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority;
- receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the Personal Data concerning you provided to the Data Controller and transmit them to another partypursuant to and under the conditions of art. 20 GDPR (so-called data portability);
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
5. How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is Azienda Agricola Bessich Luciano Eredi s.s.a., with registered office in Tornielli 12 / A - 33080 Roveredo in Piano (PN) VAT number 01194690937.
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
Information on cookies
Those cookies strictly necessary to allow:
- navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas, "navigation or session cookies");
- the collection of information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site ("cookie analytics");
- browsing according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase, "functionality cookies") in order to improve the service provided.
Third party profiling cookies
These cookies are installed by parties other than Azienda Agricola Bessich Luciano Eredi s.s.a. and their installation requires your consent.
We therefore report below the links to the privacy policies of third parties where you can express your consent to the installation of these cookies, highlighting that, if you do not make any choice and decide to continue browsing this website anyway, you will consent the use of such cookies.
This website uses third-party cookies belonging to Google Inc. to collect user browsing data. The data collected in this way is used solely for the purpose of generating statistical reports within the Google Analytics analysis tool.
A demographic profiling of users can also be carried out, extracting statistically relevant data including age group, sex, categories of interest.
More information on data processing by Google Inc. can be found at the following address: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
To disable Google Analytics for display advertising or to customize the types of ads displayed, you can access the address: https://www.google.it/settings/ads
To completely disable the collection of statistical data by Google Analytics, you can install the browser add-on, which can be downloaded free of charge from the address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
In addition to the above, you can still set your browser to automatically refuse the receipt of cookies by activating the appropriate option: failure to use technical cookies, however, could lead to difficulties in interacting with this site.
The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used, therefore, for more information on how to perform these operations, we suggest that the User consult the manual of his device or the "Help" function or "Help" of your internet browser.
Below are the links that explain how to manage or disable cookies for the most popular internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Pursuant to art. 15-22 of the GDPR, the user has the right to request, by writing to the address of the owner of this site, access to his personal data, the correction or cancellation of the same or simply the limitation of their treatment ) or lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, if it believes its rights have been violated.